Dagmusic looking for a person who likes to be organised, and wants a job where they work with nice people, in a nice office in Roppongi. You would be assisting in a team that works with Australia, the UK and Japan in the music and video-game business.
- Fluent in English and Japanese JLPT N2 certified
- likes to be in a supporting role for busy executive
- good at organising
- proficient in using Mac computers
- can use Excel and Word or the Google equivalent.
- can do video editing
Assist the executive director managing Dagmusic, Hotteeze and Donna Burke's concert schedule.
Update and maintain expense records online
Merchandise sourcing and ordering for concerts
Simple video editing for concert videos for Youtube
Contacting orchestra's for upcoming concerts
THE RIGHT PERSON
We will train you - what we are looking for is the right fit for our company in terms of work ethic and personality- not necessarily skills or education level.
Only English is spoken at company meetings and the office culture is international, not Japanese. You will have to be comfortable in this environment to enjoy working at Dagmusic.
We are looking for someone who will be committed to staying in our company long term.
- send your resume in English and a short email explaining your interest in the position
- only candidates with fluency in Japanese JLPT N2 competent please.
Only applicants who are chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers